CAS ER Junior Weighing Scales
The CAS ER Series Junior Weighing Scale is the ideal price computing retail scale for the sale of foods and beverages in supermarkets, convenience, delicatessens and grocery stores.
Tare weight may be entered using either the platter tare, keyboard tare or tare programmed with a PLU.
It can run on its rechargeable battery for up to 8 hours so is ideal for mobile businesses that don’t always have access to a mains power supply.
- LCD Display
- Stainless Steel Platter
- 3 Direct PLU’s
- Display: dual LCD with either base mount or pole displays
- Automatic zero setting mechanism
- Initial zero setting mechanism
- Tare: platter, key board, programmed with PLU
- Semi-automatic (push button) zero
- Back light and power saver options
- Multiplier keys for 1/4 and 1/2 pricing, where permitted
- AC power supply with internal re-charging
- DC battery with low battery indicator.
- 4 Direct Plus memory function
- Membrane keypad
- Daily total functions
- Calculation functions
- Platter size 290(W) x 209(D)
- Dimensions 304 (W) x 324(D) x 112(H)